Monday, September 5, 2022

black and white layout

 Happy Labor Day Monday!  While I am working at the hospital all weekend, I hope most of you are getting to enjoy a long weekend!  Labor Day always feels like the gateway to fall for me, although the weather certainly still feels like summer.  (Time to break out the apple cinnamon and pumpkin spice candles, lol!)  We went up to watch Son#2 perform with his college marching band last week at the football home opener and watching college football also gave me all the fall vibes.

I put together a scrapbook layout using black and white paper and prints that is one of those designs that could be adapted for almost any event, so I'm showing it here without a title.  The black and white just feels so classic and I love how it turned out!  It doesn't have any cricut cuts at the moment, but I will use my cricut for the title, which I plan to put along the bottom.


Stamp Sets-CTMH Here's the Story and We Are Good Together
Paper-CTMH black and white mix in prints
Ink-Memento Tuxedo Black

No comments:

Post a Comment