Monday, December 6, 2021

xmas ornaments

 Happy Monday!  December is here and that means Christmas!  The challenge theme at BBTB2 is to use a cricut cut Christmas ornament on a project.  I always make Christmas cards for the special people in my life, so I made 10 of these Christmas cards featuring an ornament from the Anna's Winter Wonderland image collection.  While you can't see it on this photo, the white ornament and berries and the gold are shimmer paper, so the card looks prettier in person.  I used the SU softly falling embossing folder behind it for some texture.  Very happy with how it turned out!  You can check out the rest of the designer's projects over at the BBTB2 site and link up projects for the next two weeks.


Cricut:
Anna's Winter Wonderland-ornament
Paper-CTMH French Vanilla, CTMH solids and gold and pearl shimmer
Stamp-CTMH Artistry stamp set
Ink-Encore gold
Embossing folder-Stampin Up softly falling
pop dots

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful & bee-utiful ornament with shine. Is the ornament removable to hang on tree?
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely one of my favorite images from Anna Griffin. The embossing is perfect and I love the white on white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very elegant and I love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I know the recipients of your cards will love them!

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous with all the white and the texture!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your machine cuts beautifully.fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete