Monday, October 25, 2021

Something to Crow About layout

Happy Monday!  Hope you are getting to enjoy some fall!  My husband and I spent last weekend hiking and enjoying a pumpkin festival, with the most gorgeous fall weather.  I snapped some pics that were perfect for our BBTB2 challenge for the next two weeks....Something to Crow About (use a scarecrow, crow, or bird on your project).  I found the perfect image collection called Simply Scarecrows on Cricut Access and got my layout done in a snap.  You can see all the design team projects over at the BBTB2 site and link up your own project to share.


Cricut:
CM Be Young-Be Free font
Simply Scarecrows-scarecrow, tree, crows, pumpkins
Paper-Carta Bella Fall Festival prints, CTMH solids

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout & photos. My hubby finished carving the styrofoam (not real) pumpkin for this year. Will post to my blog on Halloween.
    Melissa BBTB2 Design Team 2021
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these gorgeous papers and the layout design. These photos are beautiful and the images are so perfect. You have had some fun adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the perfect layout for those pictures. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout! Great embellishments for these photos! Dorlene

    ReplyDelete