Monday, September 27, 2021

witches and ghouls

 Happy Monday! I'm getting this up a little late, as my husband and I took our first empty nester trip to NYC last week.  We did a LOT of walking and really enjoyed seeing the city!  I especially enjoyed seeing the Metropolitan Museum of Art and the MoMA.  It's kind of hard to come back to real life, lol!

 It's almost October and the BBTB2 challenge for the next two weeks is a witches and ghouls theme.  I had lots of fun making this layout and adding all the Halloween elements!  The mouse with the witch's hat in the corner from the Happy Hauntings collection was my favorite.  There are SO many fun choices for Halloween, it was hard to narrow down what to choose, but the mouse was a definite!  You can see the design team projects over at the BBTB2 site and link up a project too.  Hope you all have a good week!

Cricut:
Artbooking-spider webs, spider, title
Happy Hauntings-mouse, witches hat
Stampin Up scallop edge border punch
Paper Echo Park


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful Halloween layout for capturing the costume or party of the day photos. Halloween last year my hubby made a tube from a PVC pipe painted orange and slanted down from a ladder to slide candy treats into trick or treaters bags. Probably will do the same this year.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this two page spread. The patterned paper and great embellishments are faBOOlous! Dorlene DTmate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the big paper. Everything about this layout is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a new image to me I'll have to look up that cute witchy mouse. Love layouts with multiple photo opportunities. love that paper

    ReplyDelete