Monday, August 30, 2021

Happy Birthday layout

 Happy Monday!   I hope you are all able to stay safe and cool in these dog days of summer!  It has been EXTREMELY hot and humid here in KC, with heat indexes of 105-110 every day.   My husband and I are working on finding our new empty nest groove, which has included spending some time floating in the pool!  I can report the kids are all doing well.  Probably better than us, lol!

The BBTB2 challenge for the next two weeks is a birthday theme.  I had some family birthday pictures from June to scrap and this challenge prompted me to get them finished.  I find that many of our challenges nudge me to actually keep on track getting pages into my scrapbooks, which I love!  I cut some background overlays with the stars from the CTMH Artbooking collection, as I didn't have any birthday bg paper in the right colors to use.  Then I picked a gift and Happy Birthday from the many many choices on Cricut Access.  You can share any new birthday projects with a cricut cut included with us over at the BBTB2 site for the next two weeks.


Cricut:
Artbooking-star background overlays
Paper Lace-Happy Birthday
Stretch your Imagination-gift

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful birthday layout & photos. Look at all those candles!
    Melissa BBTB2 Design Team 2021
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. The star overlay looks amazing as a backdrop for your layout. I love all the fun pictures. Beautiful layout. You will eventually get used to your empty nest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout and way to keep up with your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stars overlay. Great layout. Dorlene

    ReplyDelete