Monday, April 12, 2021

fairy tale card

Happy Monday! The challenge at BBTB2 for the next two weeks is a fairy tale theme.  My 25th wedding anniversary is next week and this challenge gave me the perfect idea for a card for my amazing hubby.  We are still very much in love and have three great kids and the years have flown by....so it's truly my fairy tale happily ever after with everything I ever wanted!  While the pandemic has precluded doing anything big to celebrate, we are spending the day together and going hiking and getting our favorite takeout.  

For my card, I used a romantic flower frame from the Happily Ever After collection (the inside sentiment is from that collection also).  The front sentiment is from a collection called B is for Books, which I found after a search on cricut access and sized to fit inside the frame.  I think he will like it!  You can check out the design team's projects over at the BBTB2 site and link up a cricut project there.






Cricut:
Happily Ever After-frame and inside sentient
B is for Books-front sentiment
Paper-Tealightful 6x6 paper pad, CTMH solids








5 comments:

  1. That is a perfect card for your anniversary. Happy Anniversary and may you have many, many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Anniversary card with the script lettering & fram8ng. Congrats on 25th Wedd Anniv.
    Melissa BBTB2 Design Team 2021
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the frame. I'll have to look more closely at my cartridge for that one! Very nice. Dorlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle,

    This is fantastic, great combination of cuts!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your romantic day sounds perfect. That is what my husband and I like to do. Your card is beautiful and I know your husband will treasure it.

    ReplyDelete