Monday, March 15, 2021

Marching Band layout

Happy Monday!  I hope many of you are getting to enjoy some spring temperatures right now.  While it is raining today, there have been some warm sunny days recently and my daffodils are blooming!  It has upped my happiness quotient considerable!  

The challenge for the next two weeks at the BBTB2 blog is a music theme.  While I haven't gotten to attend any music events during the pandemic, I have pictures from Son#2's college marching band from 2019 that I decided to use for my project.  This layout used some big overlay cuts from the CTMH Artbooking.  The band helmet and trumpet are from Quarter Note and the Game Day title from the CTMH You Are Here collection.  I was so happy with how it turned out!  You can see the rest of the design team projects over at BBTB2 and link up a project of your own for the next two weeks.


Cricut:
CTMH You Are Here-Game Day title
Quarter Note-trumpet and band hat
CTMH Artbooking-background cuts

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful band layout, colors & photos. Great use of combining Cricut images. Especially like the hats.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layout Michelle! I hope you are doing well

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect layout! Even that band helmet image is perfect and I am sure he had fun being a member of the band.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always make the best layouts. I love the page overlays that you used and the other cuts are perfect for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete