Monday, December 7, 2020

Christmas layout

Happy Monday!  Are you hanging in there in this December 2020?  I hope you are all able to find a few moments for some joy in the season.  Crafting is sort of my happy therapy during these difficult times, and I had fun planning and making some Christmas scrapbook layouts and cards this week. 

The BBTB2 challenge for the month of December is a partnership with Double Trouble.  You can go read the exact challenge requirements over at BBTB2, but essentially it is a Christmas themed challenge and you can use any type of die cutting machine this month, not just a cricut.  There are some optional twists and prizes involved too!  I used the Close to My Heart Artbooking image collection for all the cuts on this project and I love how it turned out!  All ready for some Christmas pictures!  Take a look over at the BBTB2 site to see the other design team projects and you have the whole month to link up a project and maybe even win a prize!  


Cricut:
Artbooking-all cuts
Paper-CTMH

5 comments:

  1. love your layout! thank you for your hard work over the course of 2020. I hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday season!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Artbooking cartridge and this layout. I haven’t used this cut, but will certainly check it out since that is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this wonderful layout. All of the ornaments are so fun. The photos are going to look amazing in this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! I have this cartridge but never tried this layout. I must try now. LOL.

    ReplyDelete