Monday, January 20, 2020

use something new challenge

Happy Monday!  As we dive into the new year, our BBTB2 challenge for the next two weeks is to use something new to you, whether that be a new product, new cricut cut, new technique, new materials....the list is endless.  I used some new cricut cuts for my title page for my new 2020 scrapbook.  I'm a chronological scrapper, so I have a new album (or rather multiple albums) for each year.  I find title page ideas hard to come up with sometimes, so I'm showing my title pages from 2019 and 2018 too.   (In case you're a little behind, ha ha.).  I found a new cricut image collection called New Year 2020 on cricut access, and also added a frame from a cartridge new to me called Gingersnap Phrases and Sentiments.  You can see the rest of the BBTB2 design team projects over at the BBTB2 site and can link up your projects there too.


Cricut:
New Year's 2020-title, 2020
Gingersnap Phrases and Sentiments-frame



7 comments:

  1. I admire you for keeping your scrapbooks up and this is a really cute title page. I forget that Cricut comes out with new cartridges since they aren't physical anymore, so I will have to watch for new ones like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun and will be awesome cover pages for your albums!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always admire your scrapbooking! These title pages are so awesome! I love the colors on all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. isn't it nice that Cricut has come out with so many new designs, and you found some great ones. Love the 2020 one, I'm going to use that for my NYE party pages. Here's to a 'new' year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great title pages! great idea, I always find a left over picture to use on my title pages. thanks for all your creativity!!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the font and frame of this title. I'm horrible with titles on my pages too!

    ReplyDelete