Monday, April 22, 2019

Mother's Day card

Happy Monday!  I hope you had a lovely Easter celebrating the Resurrection!  My hubby and I had a fun-filled anniversary weekend at Disney World and now it's back to busy real life, which includes a busy May full of graduations and weddings in our family and extended family.  One thing is for sure-I will be taking LOTS of pictures!!!!!  Can't wait to get scrapbooking!

 We are looking ahead to get ready for the next holiday over at BBTB2 with a Mother's Day challenge.  This is the perfect opportunity to make something special for the mom in your life.  I've got my card all ready for my mom now, using a Miss Kate's Cuttables image that I cut out with my cricut Explore.  I loved the all the different colored flowers and butterflies on this image-it feels very fresh and springy!  I stamped the inside flowers with an old stamp from Stampin Up.  There's no such thing as too many flowers on a Mother's Day card, right?  Hope you will check out the design team projects over at BBTB2 and you can link your own project up over the next two weeks.




Cricut:
Miss Kate's Cuttable-Mother's Day title image
Stamp-from Stampin Up Simply Said set
Ink:  Stampin Up Granny Apple Green
Paper-CTMH solids, Stampin Up Gingham Gala check

He's the Mickey to my Minnie-at Epcot in Disney World

3 comments:

  1. The gingham paper makes such a pretty background. Miss Kate sure makes some fabulous cuts and this card, your Mom will really love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your choices - what a nice card. Your flowers pop of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card. I love the Miss Kate's Cutables. They are always so cute. Dorlene DT BBTB2

    ReplyDelete