Monday, December 17, 2018

Sparkly ornament Christmas card

Happy Monday!  I'm sharing another one of the very sparkly Christmas cards I made using the SU Dazzling Diamonds glitter.  The ornament is from an SU stamp set my mom owns, so I can't remember the name of it.  I used SU coastal cabana ink and the lighter color is just the imaged stamped off a second time.  I'll link to my post describing the glitter application process.  The banner is cut with my cricut and stamped.  This card is so pretty and sparkly in person!  Truly a WOW card to send.

Hope you are keeping up with all the demands of December with your sanity intact!  Santa's elves have been busy delivering all my Amazon packages, so I've got some wrapping to do.  (Thank goodness for being able to shop at 2:00 AM over lunch at work at the hospital with Amazon!)

Cricut:
Artistry-banner
Stamp set: Stampin Up ornament, CTMH sentiment
Ink-SU Coastal Cabana
Paper-CTMH
SU Dazzling Diamonds glitter



No comments:

Post a Comment