Monday, November 26, 2018

Deck the Halls layout

Happy Monday!  It's a very cold, snowy Monday here in Kansas City after a blizzard yesterday.  I feel like winter has arrived with a bang, as we have a lot of snow!  It was a lovely Thanksgiving day near 60 degrees and I got to enjoy having all the kids and my parents over for our Thanksgiving feast.  A turkey and a half was consumed, but at least there was enough for some leftovers this year (Jeff smoked two turkeys this year)!  Teen boys can really put away the food.  And then I got online in my comfy socks and stretchy pants after a post feast nap to do some online shopping.  Cuz that's how I roll!  No Black Friday shopping in person with crowds for me.  Plus I had to work Black Friday night, although I was surprised how many of my coworkers shopped anyway and then came to work all night.  So on to crafty things...

Our BBTB2 challenge this week starts us moving into the Christmas season with a Christmas ornament challenge.  I made a layout to hold six pics, as I take many many pictures at Christmas, between school events and all our extended family gatherings.  This Christmas ornament, tree, and title are from the Family Album cartridge.  You have two weeks to link up a project for this challenge and you can see all the wonderful design team projects over at BBTB2.


Cricut:
Family Album-all cuts
Paper-DCWV Holiday Collection stack prints, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink for edging
square punch for photo corners

4 comments:

  1. Michelle, what a fun layout for your fun guys! Their photos are going to look amazing on these pages.
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beautiful bright colors really make your layout pop! Your images are so pretty! I agree with the online shopping. That is definitely not my cup of tea. All the kids toys come from the Amazon store, lol. I think we got the same blizzard that you had. It is definitely winter here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. first --- ahh that paper - I have it too. from a paper pad from long ago. It still makes a great two pager. Nice images to frame the pictures. Hope you didn't spend too much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great layout! you rocked it! those photo corners pop!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete