Monday, October 29, 2018

Beware Halloween layout

Happy Monday!  I am hosting our BBTB2 challenge this week, so let's celebrate Halloween!  I'm all for a holiday where the primary celebration involves candy....bring it on!  Although the candy needs to LEAVE the house on November 1 so I don't snack on the rest of it.  Can anybody relate????  

We've already had some Halloween fun going to the Haunted Houses with our teens, so I've made a layout for those pictures.  My lighting was not the best for this photo, as it has been raining, so unfortunately it is hard to see, but there is a spiderweb and scary spider, black cat, and the word Beware on here somewhere.  It's just like the haunted house-it sneaks up on you, lol!!!!  All my cricut cuts are from Artbooking, cut on the real dial size.  Hope you have a wonderful week that maybe includes some chocolate goodies!



Cricut:
Artbooking-cat, spiderweb, Beware
Paper-DCWV All Seasons prints, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink for edging

3 comments:

  1. Michelle, you are definitely the queen of scrapbook layouts. This is so spooky and cute! I know some fun memories will be on these pages! I am hoping the candy will disappear also, and not in my stomach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice layout! great papers and fantastic cuts! I will have to use these...it's November 1st and I went and bought half price candy...how bad am I?

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Artbooking is great for so many occasions, I like to use it as much as you do. Nice layout - I need to get mine together for Halloween too. You are ahead of the game with this layout. sorry I didn't have an entry this week, just too much going on.

    ReplyDelete