Monday, August 20, 2018

back to school

Happy Monday!  It's that back to school time and that's our challenge theme for the week at BBTB2! My high schoolers started last Wednesday and my college guy starts this week, although he's already moved back to the dorm last week, as he's going to be one of the RAs this year for the dorms.  I always take first day of school pictures (since kindergarten!), so I snapped a few Wednesday and made this layout for them using the Locker Talk cartridge for all my cricut cuts.  Hope you will join us for a project this week and you can link up over at BBTB2!


Cricut:
Locker Talk-all cuts
Paper-Little Yellow Bicycle prints, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink

3 comments:

  1. The papers and layout is just adorable. I love the images, too. Best of luck to your boys on their new school year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to make your layout look appropriate for teens. I love first day and last day of school photos. And you have to have a backpack in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be a great layout!

    ReplyDelete