Monday, June 11, 2018

Father's Day


Happy Monday!  Our BBTB2 challenge this week is a Father's Day theme.  I made a card for my Dad for Father's Day, using the Celebrate With A Flourish cartridge.  I haven't dug that one out in a long time and I forgot how much I like all the layered titles!  I was going for a fairly clean and simple look with this card and I think my Dad will like it!  Check out the design team projects over at BBTB2 and link up a project this week!




Cricut:
Celebrate with Flourish-#1 Dad
Paper-CTMH solids
brown chalk ink for edges, Stampin Up Lucky Limade sentiment
Stamp-Hero Arts
Sizzix embossing folder

3 comments:

  1. Clean and simple is the best for guy cards! Really hard to do, tho, lol. Nice card! I love the colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oldie but goodie - that cartridge is great for lots of titles. Happy Father's day

    ReplyDelete