Monday, April 9, 2018

Sunny Days layout

Happy Monday!  Our BBTB2 challenge this week is an "anything goes" spring theme.  I don't know where spring is, but it is NOT anywhere near my house.  It snowed (again) yesterday!!!!  We miss you, spring-come soon!  So, I guess I will have to get my spring fix from my layout for sunny days and kite flying.  The happy cloud background paper from Doodlebug just made me want to be frolicking outside on a sunny spring afternoon in the yard (reality would be yard work, not frolicking, but I'd be smiling in the sunshine at least while I planted flowers).  I used the Create A Critter cartridge for all the cricut cuts, including the title.  The design team over at BBTB2 has some sweet springy projects to excite you and you can link up yours there too.


Cricut:
Create A Critter-sun, cloud, title, kite, heart houses
Paper-CTMH solids, Doodlebug prints
brown chalk ink for edging

4 comments:

  1. I love your double layout. Very pretty and happy. I also like the way you arranged for the photo placement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Michelle, you made me laugh. I sorry that springtime is being elusive for you. I know you are ready for some warmth and sunshine. Maybe you need to pay me a visit??

    I so like your sunny days layout. It makes me smile.

    I hope winter leaves you alone soon!

    xx,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This background paper is so pretty! I used this paper and accidentally used it sideways. Ugh! Hopefully no one noticed, lol. This is definitely a springy layout and so cheery. I am wishing for spring, too. Snow does not look pretty anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen birdhouses used in a long time - love them. Nice layout - may it bring us good weather. Yes - bring on spring - it rains here one day, sun the next and we are still skiing at Tahoe.

    ReplyDelete