Monday, December 4, 2017

Deck the Halls layout

Happy Monday!  Can you believe it's December already?  I managed to get my holiday decorations up over Thanksgiving weekend, so it's feeling festive around my house!  My hubby is already over listening to Mannheim Steamroller Christmas tunes while I'm crafting, lol!  And he's got a whole month to go!!!  This week is full of school related Christmas concerts, so he better get onboard with the Christmas tunes!

Our BBTB2 challenge this week is Christmas trees.  I love the piney smell of a fresh Christmas tree!  We got ours last weekend, so I already have tree pictures to put on the layout I made, just need to get them printed.  I used the Winter Frolic cartridge for the trees and title.  The design team has some awesome tree projects for you over at BBTB2 and you can link your project up this week as usual.


Cricut:
Winter Frolic-trees, title
Paper-CTMH Beary Christmas prints and CTMH solids


3 comments:

  1. What a fun layout with those happy looking dancing trees! I know your photos are going to look amazing on the layout!

    I really like how you doodle on the edges of the photo mats. I have noticed that before, but I am not sure I have mentioned it. I really like the overlapping layers and how the doodling adds to the separation. I think I learned something new here today!!!
    xxSusan

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like alot of Christmas spirit, over at your house. My husband and I went to our 4 year old grand daughter's Christmas concert. Sooo cute! These trees are some of my favorite Cricut images and the title is perfect for the pictures that you are adding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you keep current on your scrapbooking. As you may have seen, I’m about 4 years behind at least. Wonderful layout

    ReplyDelete