Monday, October 30, 2017

Music Speaks layout

Happy Monday!  Have you gotten into the Halloween candy yet?  I will confess that I planned to take "just one" during a chocolate emergency (am I the only one that has those?) and one turned into.....well, let's not put an exact number on it!  All the candy in my house needs to be gone on Tuesday!!!!!  I'm sure the kids will be glad to get right on that, lol!

I am hosting the challenge over at BBTB2 this week and I chose a very general challenge theme-use any of the many cricut words on your project.  This leaves your project choices wide open!  The design team has some amazing projects to get you inspired below.  I was scrapping pictures of the kids from a musical event and used a phrase from the Quarter Note cartridge.


Cricut:
Quarter Note-title
Paper-CTMH solids, The Paper Company music print

3 comments:

  1. What an elegant layout. Your "men" look great on the page too! Thank you for hosting - I ended up really liking this challenge a log.
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always having a chocolate emergency!! You must be so proud of your boys. They are so amazingly talented! I love the black background, it really makes the photos pop! I also love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black background - wow ---- it really pops. Fabulous

    ReplyDelete