Monday, February 6, 2017

Love U valentine

Happy Monday!  I'm glad it's a new week, as we've been passing around the germs and I've been under the weather.  Hoping my immune system recognizes that we are starting fresh this week, lol! Today I'm sharing one of the Valentines I made for this year, since that is our BBTB2 theme this week.  I've been waiting for the right project to use the typewriter on the Flower Market cartridge and a sweet Valentine love note seemed just the thing!  There are some adorable Valentines to see over at BBTB2, so go take a look!



Cricut:
Flower Market-typewriter, love
Artistry-the letter u
Stamp-Paper Smooches set

5 comments:

  1. Michelle this is awesome! This is what I love about my Cricut and crafting. I learn different ways to use images. Thank you for your inspiration!
    BBTB2 DT - Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Michelle. I totally in love with that hearty patterned paper you used on the background. The typewriter is cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background paper behind your typewriter is so perfect! I love the typewriter image and the sentiment. Cute Valentine card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet Valentine card, Michelle. I have not used that typewriter cut yet. You may have inspired me!

    I hope your plan for starting fresh on a new week has worked and that the germs realize it is time to move on. I hate being ill and I especially hate when we pass germs around like a communion common cup (yuck!). Hope everyone is feeling better.

    xxSusan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your good old fashioned card done with a modern twist. Happy V Day. Stay well

    ReplyDelete