Monday, January 16, 2017

Snow Much Fun

Happy MLK Monday!  Is it cold and possibly snowy where you live (or recovering from an ice storm like KC)?  I am hosting the BBTB2 challenge this week and I selected snow fun as the theme for the week.  Projects celebrating any kind of snowy fun fit the bill for our challenge.  My teens still like to sled and build a snowman when we get a big snow and I used the Winter Frolic cartridge for my Frosty layout.  The design team has some super snowy projects over at BBTB2 and you can link up a new snowy cricut project there.  Don't forget, every project entry is entered at BBTB2 into a drawing for a pack of prizes donated by Cricut at the end of January!


Cricut:
Winter Frolic-all cuts
Paper-Bo Bunny prints, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink

3 comments:

  1. This was a fun challenge, Michelle, thank you. I almost used that same little sledding guy that you used, but you got him first! Great minds and all.... Love the wintry chill of you layout. Great colors and papers. Love the "I'm Dreaming of a White Winter" sentiment!!
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout. I really love these pretty papers and the cute images that you chose. You picked a perfect challenge for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout to showcase some winter outdoor activities. Blue is always a great color choice to go with snow. Love that little one on the sled!! He's having too much fun. We have been getting dumped on in the Sierras (Reno/Tahoe) where we would go to ski so I won't be going up there this month.

    ReplyDelete