Monday, October 17, 2016

Halloween theme

Happy Monday!  Boy, fall is flying by-marching band season ends this weekend and leaves are falling, yet the weather cannot decide if it's Indian summer or cooler rainy fall weather.  We are having both!!!  I wore my winter coat one day last week, shorts and flip-flops another day.  My high schoolers won't leave home without their coat and
umbrellas, just in case!

Halloween is coming up in a few short weeks and we have a Halloween themed challenge over at BBTB2.  It's the perfect time to whip up a treat bag for that special someone or make a spooky themed decoration!  I will be attending an orchestra concert the night before Halloween at the middle school, with the orchestra playing in their costumes!  Should make for some interesting concert pictures, to say the least, so I made a layout.  I knew I wanted to find a way to use the Halloween word jumble from the Artistry cartridge, so I incorporated it as a design element.  Hope you will join us over at BBTB2 by linking up a Halloween project of your own this week!


Cricut:
Artistry-bat, circle, and Halloween word jumble
Paper-DCWV All Seasons prints, CTMH solids

2 comments:

  1. love hearing about your family activities. I'm sure they will be some great pictures for the awesome Halloween layout you created. love the bat in the moon cut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, you are definitely the layout queen. You find the most fun papers for your layouts and this is no exception! I love the word art.

    ReplyDelete