Monday, September 26, 2016

Retro themed hello card

Happy Monday!  Our BBTB2 theme this week is to make a retro themed card.  I used the old fashioned corded telephone from the From My Kitchen cartridge for my hello card, just like the one in our house when I was a kid.  (My kids can't even conceive of such thing as a phone with NO internet connection!!!!  If it isn't an iPhone, they can't imagine why you would use one, LOL!)  I went with a kind of vintage feeling floral background print to keep my retro feel going.  The other designers have some cool retro projects for you to see over at BBTB2, so check them out.


Cricut:
From My Kitchen-phone cut at 3 inches
Paper-Fancy Pants Park Bench 6x6 paper pad print, CTMH solids
Ink-Versamark jumbo java chalk ink, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamp-Paper Smooches

3 comments:

  1. My son once asked What is that? pointing on the phone like this :)
    Cute card! I like the retro feeling of patterned paper and adorable phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's weird to think that people will only see these in museums! Great card! The paper reminds me of old kitchen wallpaper. Nifty ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so awesome! I love the pretty colors and bg paper. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete