Monday, May 9, 2016

Camera layouts

Happy Monday!  I hope the moms out there had a wonderful Mother's Day!  After a very grueling work week, my husband cooked for all of us and my parents for lunch and smoked some amazing BBQ and made his fantastic home-made potato salad!  We finished it off with strawberry shortcake with the first spring strawberries from my sister's farm.  Getting to hang out with my mom and my boys made for a great day!!!!  There might have been a nap involved as well….LOL!

So our BBTB2 challenge this week is to use a cricut camera on a project.  I have two projects, both using the camera from the Be Young cartridge.  I had some fun camera paper in the stash that was perfect for my Life in pictures layout below, for Son #2 and some of his friends.  For my OMG layout on the bottom, I went with bright happy paper, as it will have pics of my teens and their cousins goofing around.  There are so many fun cricut cameras to play around with, so have some fun and use the linky at BBTB2 to share your project with us!


Cricut:
Be Young-all cuts
Paper-Echo Park Jack and Jill collection prints, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink


Cricut:
Be Young-all cuts
Paper-Echo Park Little Boy Collection prints, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink

2 comments:

  1. Awesome layouts Michelle!! Love the cuts and papers you used. Great photos, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout, Michelle, with great papers that really accent your fun photos!

    ReplyDelete