Monday, April 18, 2016

You're Tweet layout

Happy Monday!  I hope you are enjoying all things spring!  My enjoyment is somewhat tempered by the explosion of pollen….I am remaining fully medicated with what seems like an entire pharmacy of allergy meds.  But it sure is nice to be able to wear only a light jacket in the morning and a tee shirt by afternoon!

So on to our BBTB2 challenge this week-the theme is birds and there are so many to choose from on all the cricut cartridges!  I finally settled on a bird from one of my favorite cartridges, 3 Birds on Parade.  This layout will be for some fun family pictures, although it would fit about anything!  I'm using up my last few bits of an old Bo Bunny collection.  Do you ever feel sad when you've used up the last of a favorite paper?  Paper regret-that's what I've got, now that it's gone, LOL!  Flock on over to the projects that the design team at BBTB2 has put together this week and share something fun you make.


Cricut:
3 Birds on Parade-bird and title
Paper/Stickers-Bo Bunny Ad Lib collection prints/stickers, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink

3 comments:

  1. This really is a "tweet" layout. I love the paper and the cute bird! Your pictures will look wonderful on these pages. Sometimes I have a hard time using the paper and cutting it up, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super "tweet" layout Michele! I love the papers you used and of course the bird is just adorable! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. tweet tweet - so sweet. Can't go wrong with 3 birds on parade. even fits your music theme pictures..... I have to change my mindset of keeping my favorite papers - I need to USE them!!!

    maureen

    ReplyDelete