Monday, September 14, 2015

Disney layout day!

Happy Monday!   Our BBTB2 challenge today is to use an imaginary character-well, I think ANY Disney character would qualify, right?  This makes it a Disney layout day for me, so if you love the Mouse and have a million pictures to scrap, hopefully you will find something fun to scrap lift.  And since I had several Disney projects to share, you are getting all three, although only two have imaginary characters.  These were so much fun to make, although I will admit to a bit of swearing while putting Buzz Lightyear together (DO NOT cut him small….unless you want to lose your mind!).  Please note:  for the BBTB2 challenge, any imaginary character will meet the challenge requirements-it does not have to be Disney related.  Go check out the design team projects over at BBTB2 and link up a project this week!
Hollywood Studios layout:

Cricut:
CM Traveler -Beach Bum font
Mickey and Friends-Disney and Mickey Mouse
Artbooking-vertical photo frames
Paper/chipboard piece/sticker-Simple Stories Say Cheese II collection prints, CTMH solids
square punch for photo corners
brown chalk ink

Epcot layout:

Cricut:
CM This and That-globe
Mickey Font-font
Paper/Chipboard-Simple Stories Say Cheese II collection
brown chalk ink

Buzz Lightyear layout:

Cricut:
Plaintain Schoolbook-stars
Toy Story:  Buzz Lightyear and title
Paper-CTMH solids


5 comments:

  1. Whoa Michelle you were busy!!! These layouts are so fun. Now i want to make a Disneyland mini album. Thanks for the inspiration! DT - Kelly Plamondon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree with you on Buzz Lightyear!! I know I said some choice words when I was working with him a while ago. I was so mad that I tossed the cartridge on the top shelf and vowed to never use it again!! These layouts are truly amazing. I love all the cute characters and images. Love, love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful layouts Michelle!!! Love all of the cuts you used and the papers are fabulous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your layouts are just supercalafragalisticxbealadocious! I love Disney too! I hope you had fun putting them together (except for tiny pieces of Buzz).

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all and the fun papers as backgrounds are great

    ReplyDelete