Sunday, August 30, 2015

Ghost Stories layout

Happy Sunday!  I got some time last night to be crafty and Fantabulous Cricut has a fun camping themed challenge going on.  I made a layout using the Camping Critters cartridge for my Ghost Stories layout.  I've always wanted to cut out the raccoon with the flashlight for something and finally had the perfect pictures!  I used some woodsy background paper to go with my animals who are reading ghost stories by lantern light (which I remember doing around the campfire with a flashlight when I was a kid at camp).  My title is actually on one of the signs, so it opens up for a journaling spot. I just got the new Artistry cartridge, so I used it for the font for the words Haunted and Mysterious.


Cricut:
Artistry-font
Camping Critters-all other cuts
Paper-Echo Park animal print, Doodlebug wood grain paper, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink

1 comment: