Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Don't flip out layout

I had this adorable flip flop paper in my stash from the Echo Park Paradise Beach collection and couldn't resist making a punny summer project!  The title actually says DON'T flip out (the don't is in small sticker letters from the collection, which you can see better if you click on the photo).  I cut my flip flops, sunglasses, and sunscreen from the Pack Your Bags cartridge.  The other accents are stickers from the paper pack.    I'm going to link this to the Craftin' Desert Divas summer themed linky party.


Cricut:
Pack Your Bags-sunscreen, flip flops, sunglasses
Plaintain Schoolbook-circles
Robotz-font
Paper/stickers-Echo Park Paradise Beach collection prints, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink

2 comments:

  1. This is screaming summer!!! Love it!!!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Craftin Desert Divas and make sure you stop by next week, the new release starts 7/20.
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable!! Such bright and cheerful colors, and I just LOVE the title you used... too cute!
    Thanks for joining us at the Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party!
    ~ DT Lori

    ReplyDelete