Friday, October 11, 2013

Ride'em Cowboy layout

Today is my turn for the daily project at Exploring Cricut!  I made a western themed layout for you today, for some pictures of my fellas at Silver Dollar City last summer.  I used the Old West cartridge for all the cuts except the barn, which is from Create A Critter.  I especially was taken with the wood grain frame cut for my journal box!  My paper has been in my stash so long that I have NO idea where I got it.




Cricut:
Old West-all cuts except barn
Create A Critter-barn
Paper-DCWV stack
brown chalk ink
Stamp-My Pink Stamper set

Thanks for stopping by and remember to check out all our awesome daily projects at Exploring Cricut! Remember, you can still join in on our birthday blog hop challenge (and win a cricut cartridge)!  

6 comments:

  1. Love it!! This came out great.
    Rae Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout Michelle!! I so love all of those cuts and the great papers!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love the journal box. We went to Silver Dollar City when I was younger. It was a 12 hour drive from Louisiana, but we had a really great time over there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun layout! Your pics will look fantastic from Silver Dollar City on these pages! My youngest will go in the spring with her choir and these wil be perfect. Thanks for sharing and enjoy the weather today:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Old West is one of my favorites! I just love all of the images you chose to use and the design of the layout. You did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love this layout! Howdy boy! How fun is that? You are so talented!!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete