Monday, September 23, 2013

Coffee, Tea, and Hot Chocolate layout (for Exploring Cricut)

Ready for a fun challenge?  Our theme this week at Exploring Cricut is "What's Cooking?"  As cooler weather approaches and fall sports season is in full swing, I dug out some pictures of us at an outdoor event where we warmed up with some hot beverages.  Hot chocolate just tastes even better when you're outside on a crisp fall day!  I overlapped some of the photo mats so I could get lots of pictures on there.

I used the Surburbia cartridge for my coffee and teapot and cup.  The pretty font is also from Surburbia.  (I am really liking that cartridge.)  The print paper is from Cosmo Cricket.






Cricut:
Surburia-all cuts
Paper-prints Cosmo Cricket Honky Tonk collection, solids CTMH
brown chalk ink

We'd love for you to cook something up for our challenge!  Link your project up at Exploring Cricut :)

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout and have fun scrapping all day! I love it when I can do it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout and perfect for the crisp weather! Have fun on Tuesday:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed! Nothing better than a hot chocolate on a crisp fall day! Love the Suburbia font, TFS!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you've convinced me that my life would be drastically poorer if I don't get the Suburbia cart-I love the font and colors you've chosen! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what great papers!! And I love the pots and cup. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love the images you chose. I don't have that cartridge... but I really need it after seeing your awesome layout:) Great job.

    ReplyDelete