Saturday, August 17, 2013

Seal of Approval layout

 What is summer without a trip to the zoo?  I've now got lots of zoo pictures to scrap!   I kept to a clean and simple design, for some pictures from the sky tram and from the sea lion show.  The title and seal die cut are from the Animal Kingdom cartridge (and yes, they did tell us at the show that sea lions and seals are NOT the same thing, but ....close enough for me!).  I put a sun from Life As A Beach on the other side, to make the design look balanced.   The paper and stickers are from the fabulous Echo Park collection All About a Boy.  And the stickers were absolutely perfect for my layout (you can read them better in the close-ups-you will LAUGH)!






Cricut:
Animal Kingdom-seal, title
Life As A Beach-sun
Paper/stickers-Echo Park It's All About A Boy collection, solids CTMH and CM
brown chalk ink

I'm going to link this to the Little Scrap Pieces anything goes challenge this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment