Friday, March 29, 2013

"Music, Hear the music" layout (for Exploring Cricut)

I get to do the daily project at Exploring Cricut today!  I don't know if this is true for any of you, but I am constantly looking for ideas for scrapping photos of school music events, so that's what my project is about.  I've made a layout for photos of Son#1's middle school orchestra performing at several schools and having a picnic together (where they broke out guitars and harmonicas and played even more music at the park!).

 I used the Quarter Note cartridge for the titles and a block format for the photos.  I love Quarter Note, and highly recommend it if you have kids doing music.  So often these type of photos are taken in a gym with bad lighting, which can be even more of a challenge to scrap!  I had to do some heavy duty photo editing to lighten the pics in the gym on the right hand page.  The paper is from Echo Park's This and That Charming collection.



Cricut:
Quarter Note-all cuts
Paper-Echo Park This and That collection
brown chalk ink

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layout!! Love the paper, the cuts and those great photos!! "_

    ReplyDelete