Sunday, December 9, 2012

"Baby it's cold outside" layout

It's feeling kind of cold here today, although we did not get the predicted wintry mix of rain and snow.  I used my Teen Scene Paper Dolls and Graphically Speaking to make a cold weather layout though, as I'm sure we'll have some snow soon enough.  It was inspired by this fun word paper from the Bo Bunny Powder Mountain collection!  So my boy with the sled is from Teen Scene and the COLD word jumble and snowflakes are from Graphically Speaking.  The journal box is from Elegant Edges.




Cricut:
Teen Scene Paper Dolls-kid and sled
Graphically Speaking-cold word jumble and snowflakes
Elegant Edges-journal box
Paper-Bo Bunny Powder Mountain collection
Stamp/Ink-My Pink Stamper and Stampin Up Early Espresso ink

I'm going to link this to the Fantabulous Cricut snow challenge.  I'm also going to link this to the Pause Dream Enjoy blue and white challenge.  I've got more of a blue, white, and gray thing going on here, but I decided it was close enough, lol!  I'm also going to link this to the 2 Sisters snowflakes challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Terrific layout! I like the papers you used and the snow boarder!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout! My oldest is getting out of the cutesy type layouts. I may need to invest in this cart. Thanks for joining us at FCCB:-)

    ~Tammy S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun layout, love it! Thank you for joining us this week at FCCB!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog via bitten by the bug, and have spent about an hour looking at your wonderful pages....I just love how you use all the little bits from so many different cartridges. I can see I have a lot to learn about scrapping with my cricut (I'm a relatively new cricut owner). Thanks so much for sharing your handiwork...I have 2 boys, so I loved all the boy pages! keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing project! I am loving that patterned paper, and your boy is making me think I might need the Teen Scene cartridge... I'll be sure to blame you when I tell my husband ;) I love the Thanks for playing with us this week at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete