Sunday, September 30, 2012

Cake birthday card

I've got a cool shaped birthday card today from Wild Card 2.  I just got Wild Card 2 and Create a Critter 2 this week and am so looking forward to playing with both after browsing the handbooks!!  This is my first cut from Wild Card 2.  I cut the birthday cake card, plus all it's layers, at 5 1/2 inches, along with the matching envelope, to whip up a quick card for the birthday party my kiddo "forgot" to mention until the last minute!
Cricut:
Wild Card 2-all cuts
Paper-dotted paper is Bo Bunny, solids are all from the scrap drawer
Swiss dots embossing folder
I'm going to link this to the Fantabulous Cricut challenge to do a birthday project with a candle.

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the matching envelope:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I have both cartridges and love them!! TFS


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, my mind is elsewhere this evening...

    This looks super! I love the fun patterned paper you've used for the card and envelope. So glad that there are great cartridges that make it easy to put something fabulous together at a moment's notice!!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute.. i have Wild card 2 but not Create a Critter 2... love the paper you used...

    ReplyDelete