Saturday, July 14, 2012

Vacation was good, now it's back to real life...

Can't wait to scrap!  Vacation has been a blast and now I'm dying to get into my craft room-I took lots of fun pictures!  Here's what I've been doing:


That's me wakeboarding (fortunately we did not get a picture when I did a giant face plant!) and hubby waterskiing.  Good times for sure!  My only vacation regret is that I did not get to visit the local scrapbook store-my BFF and I bought some good stuff on another trip down here awhile back.  Somehow none of the fellas felt like that was high on the to do list!  Crafty goodness will be resuming in a day or two :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed vacation!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you are definitely having a good time.. But we need to get that priority list straightened out. Lol..

    ReplyDelete