Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Scavenger Hunt layout

This layout of my kids and their cousins on a huge scavenger hunt features one of my absolute favorite cartridges-Doodlecharms!  It was one of the very first carts I bought and I still find myself going back to it often, as the images are simple and fun (and without too many layers-while I love the look of lots of layers, sometimes that is just tedious to cut and you want something fast and easy).  We had to collect all kinds of items (while tied together!!!), like flowers, branches, bugs, leaves, etc. on this hunt (along with many other assorted random items!)    It was good summer time fun!




Cricut:
Elegant Edges-journal box
CM This and That-title font
Doodlecharms-all other cuts
Paper-background paper Simple Stories 100 Days of Summer, cuts from Basic Grey Shine On collection paper
Stamps-K Andrews Splashtastic Summer set
I'm going to link this to the Paper Playtime Say it with a sentiment challenge.  I'm having fun playing with my new summer stamp set from K Andrews :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the jar with the bug and the stick in it.. you are so creative. AND love how you used Elegant Edges for a journal box.. super cute layer out.. What wonderful memories you are making for those boys.. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun. What a bright and colourful layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime this week.

    ReplyDelete