Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Norway-Disney layout

All the countries in Epcot were enormously fun to visit and the boys (including hubby) found themselves very amused in the gift shops.  For awhile I thought I would have to put ALL of them (including dad!) in time out, lol!  This layout is from Norway, where Viking gear and trolls were abundant in the gift shops.  I used the Mickey font for the title and used MyCutSearch to find a sword.  MyCutSearch (where you can type in the item you want to cut) showed several cricut carts have swords and I ended up using the sword on Happily Ever After. 



Cricut:
Happily Ever After-sword
Mickey Font-title
Paper-Simple Stories Awesome line for background paper

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful time at Disney World. I love your layout, the paper is just perfect for it, and I think the sword finished it off very nicely.

    ReplyDelete