Thursday, February 16, 2012

strings (music concert)

Son #1 played in another concert at the winter strings clinic (where they learn new music and play it in a concert at the end of the day).  The wonderful music background papers are from The Paper Studio that I found at Hobby Lobby.  I used Quarter Note for all the cuts, offsetting some of the layers to make it all show up better, since I was only using black and white.






Cricut:
Quarter note-all cuts
Paper-The Paper Studio, black solid cardstock, CM journal paper
Stamp-Music Speaks set by My Pink Stamper

2 comments:

  1. Love this layout! I need to use my cricut more, and your blog is inspiring me! I'm a new follower, and Cricutjunkie sent me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great LO. Love these pages you make, such nice ways to capture memories. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete