Tuesday, January 24, 2012

You're Grand!

I've had the cutest stamp set from My Pink Stamper for awhile, called Music Speaks, which I got because two of my kids are really involved in music.  I made Son#2 a lunchbox mini card with two of the stamps and the piano from A Child's Year (he taught himself the latest Adele song and performed it for his music class at school, while accompanying himself on the piano-it was apparently quite a hit with  5th grade ladies, as they've been stopping me to tell me what a great singer he is!).   He told me after school that he LOVED his lunch note from me!




Cricut:
A Child's Year-piano, cut at 2 1/2
Stamps-My Pink Stamper set Music Speaks
black and white cardstock

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! What a great idea to use it on a lunch note. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete