Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy Holidays matchbook

This (sort of) came together while playing around with the Fabulous Finds cartridge.  I got it as a free cart last year, but never really did anything much with it.  It's one that really needs more directions, in my opinion.  I decided to try to cut one of the matchbook albums, not at all sure how it went together.  My first attempts at cutting the inserts went tragically wrong and ended up in the trash.  I ended up just using the cover and cutting some 4x4 inserts that will hold wallet size photos.  I think I'm going to have to find a tutorial  instead of winging it next time.  There were some other little minis on there that looked kind of interesting.   Anyway, here's what I put together.

back:



front:

inserts:

inside:

Cricut:
Fabulous Finds-matchbook
Winter Woodlands-holly leaf, winter tag
Nursery Rhymes-font
Paper-Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses (leftovers from last year), plus some stickers from the pack, black cardstock

I'm going to link this to the Clean and Scentsible Tuesday Creative Sparks.


1 comment:

  1. It's super cute anyway. Great papers.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete