Sunday, September 25, 2011

BOYZ

Sadly, swimming for the year is done.  It seems like fall has arrived, and while I'm enjoying the cooler weather, I'm missing some of the summer fun.  I got some pics of the last swimming day in the album with this layout.  I love the Echo Park Splash paper pack-super fun to work with!!!!!






Sorry about the messy scrap table in the background-I'm sure everyone else has a pristine scrap room, but I work best with some creative mess going on!

Cricut: 
Boys will be Boys-BOYZ title, arrow, circles, square with rounded edges
Fabulous Finds-tag on picture edge
Paper is from Echo Park Splash paper pack.
I made my button from a cut from my new Big Kick and inked it it a matching color to my paper, since I didn't have anything that matched.

No comments:

Post a Comment